The Women's Home Partnership
About The Women's Home Partnership
Since 1975, The Women’s Home Partnership has been the primary community outreach, volunteer and philanthropic organization for The Women’s Home. Membership in The Partnership brings both old and new friends together to further the programs of The Women’s Home.
Whatever your interest or time commitment, The Women’s Home Partnership needs your talents. Even if you are not an active volunteer, your membership will support our program. Membership levels are $75 or $150 per year, or $1,000 for a Life Membership.
Your annual $75 or $150 membership entitles you to the following benefits:
- Invitations and discounted entry to numerous social and professional networking opportunities throughout the year, including the Lester and Sue Smith Luncheon Series, renew & redux and our annual Membership Coffees.
- Monthly tours of The Women’s Home.
- Special volunteer opportunities
- Special recognition at the annual Holiday Membership Coffee.
Your one-time Life Member donation of $1,000 entitles you to all the benefits above, plus these exclusive extras:
- An invitation to the annual Executive Director’s Life Member Reception.
- Life Member designation in the Partnership Directory.
- An invitation to the annual Life Member Project.
Please consider joining for the first time or renewing your membership today! Your membership will cover 2012-2013.
Supporting Membership - $75.00
Ambassador Membership - $150.00
Life Membership - $1,000.00
One-time payment for the full amount
Select installment payments. ($5.00 minimum per payment)
For more information, please call or email Marcia Tapp, Director of Resource Development, at 713.328.1975.