Annual Reports & Financials
- 2021 Annual Report
- 2021 Form 990
- 2021 Audited Financial Statement
- 2020 Form 990
- 2020 Annual Report
- 2020 Audited Financial Statement
- 2019 Annual Report
- 2019 Form 990
- 2019 Audited Financial Statement
- 2018 Annual Report
- 2018 Form 990
- 2018 Audited Financial Statement
- 2017 Form 990
- 2017 Audited Financial Statement
Fast Facts & Highlights From 2020
With your support, The Women’s Home continuum of care created pathways to opportunity for over 3,000 individuals while helping them weather the short-term and long-term effects of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020.
– 83 clients were served through our residential treatment program.
– 84 residents were supported at Jane Cizik Garden Place.
– 186 individuals were supported at Adele and Ber Pieper Family Place.
– Together, The Women’s Home and the members of our WholeLife Collaborative collectively served 2,949 individuals at the Mabee WholeLife Service Center including our tenants at Garden Place and Family Place. This included the services offered by our co-located FQHC, our behavioral health treatment program, our youth development program and other relief/support efforts.
– Last year, 85% of the clients in our Residential Treatment Program were dually diagnosed with both mental health and substance use disorders. Of our clients who successfully completed our Intensive Treatment Phase, 88% achieved mental stability, 100% maintained sobriety and 36% transitioned to the Supportive Treatment Phase. Of clients who participated in the Supportive Treatment Phase for six months or longer, 91% left with mental stability, 88% maintained sobriety, 100% left with a source of income and 88% left with permanent housing.